H.K. Standard Patent
|Standard Patent||Service fee HK$||Official fee HK$|
|(Stage 1)||Request to record||1000||380|
|Title and abstract English translation||500||0|
|(Stage 2)||Request to grant||1000||380|
For other services and fees, please contact us.
The standard patent in Hong Kong is based on the registration of a patent granted by the following three ‘designated patent offices’:
- the State Intellectual Property Office, People’s Republic of China
- the European Patent Office, in respect of a patent designating the United Kingdom
- the United Kingdom Patent Office.
There are two stages:
- a request to record (stage 1) should be filed within six months after the publication of the designated patent application
- a request for grant (stage 2) should be filed at the latest within six months after publication of the request to record or the grant of the designated patent by the designated patent office.
Stage 1 – What are the required documents and information?
- a copy of the published designated patent application;
- the title of the invention in both English and Chinese;
- an abstract in both English and Chinese;
Stage 2 – What are the required documents and information?
- a copy of the published specification of the designated patent;
- the title of invention in both English and Chinese;
What other services can we help you out with?
17/F, 80 Gloucester Road,
Wanchai, Hong Kong
Office: (852) 2781-5900
Mobile: (852) 9227-6592
Whatsapp: +852 9227 6592
Wechat ID: shpcheung